X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: pricing

Nobody gives something for free. There's always a catch. This free software you're giving away; what's in it for you? Any viruses in there that would allow you access to our files? I would rather live a comfortable life being able to sleep at night than an extragegent life by ripping people off. Thanks for the offer though.
    Last edited by gear junkie; 06-28-2008, 08:41 PM.
    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

Comment

city girl if you cant chat then you should and go away because with an attitude like that it will not take long for people to all over you

Last edited by HVAC HAWK; 06-28-2008, 09:45 PM.
        Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
        http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
        http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

Originally posted by Victorina C
          Nobody gives something for free. There's always a catch. This free software you're giving away; what's in it for you? Any viruses in there that would allow you access to our files? I would rather live a comfortable life being able to sleep at night than an extragegent life by ripping people off. Thanks for the offer though.
          Last edited by gear junkie; Today at 05:41 PM.

From City Girl: You seem like a lonely guy. Would you like be to be more insulting, like you? I must have been wrong. I thought forums were supposed to share valuable information and to share software.

You say there is always a catch. Do you make this statement because that is the only way you can do business? You insult me with your pooping smiley. Is your butthole the first thing that always comes to your mind.

Every forum has multiple members that fit your profile. You don't have anything intelligent to say so you have to insult people.

Let me insult you for a minute. I spent two hours writing two valuable posts regarding the software and business program I am going to give away for free WITH NO CATCHES. I'm only 35 years old and I never sat on my butt writing posts to insult people. I am a Filippina (that is a female). I have been in this country for only 10 years. I am an analyst and advisor for several contractors and other firms. Some firms pay me $50,000 to over $100,000 per year to organize their businesses. I own over 112 house in California, Idaho, Denver, Massachusetts, and the Philippines, and have a net worth of over $11 million.

Now, for someone who can't believe I would give away free software, I am positive that you don't believe a word I said.

I will never charge anyone a penny for anything I offer or do. I'm not like you. I believe in helping people FOR FREE WITHOUT A CATCH.

If there are any open-minded members who would like help with marketing, advertising, software, and closing sales, I will give you valuable information for free. If I were to ask for a penny then you can ban me from the forum.

Incidentally, I sent two long posts on how to run a business and how to use the software and I was banned for spamming. Wow! I was apalled. How can two posts be spamming?

If you want serious help contact me privately, to avoid Mr. Catch's sound advice. Yes! I have an attitude problem. No man in my life to boss me around!

City Girl

That's fine you send me some contact information about you and your company and prove me wrong and I may un-delete the posts which I believe to be SPAM. My job is to help protect the members on this forum and while the Administrator is on vacation I am not taking any chances.
          "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

This is great stuff. I love it!
            <-my feeling right now

Comment

Citycirl claims to have a net worth of over 11 million dollars. First of all, why would she be an employee to you Bestline, if thats the case? And also why would she waste time here giving out free advice and software to strangers?

Comment

If somebody is in there area, PLEASE go check them out. We might learn something to really increase our earnings.

But more likely it's a load and I would like someone locally to go and see for themselves.

That way we could stop this dance and get to work.

J.C.

Comment

Re: More questions than answers

Originally posted by Bestline
                  Hello. Thank you!

Hi:
                  I am the owner of Bestline plumbing and my business analyst tells me that you have a lot of questions. I will be more than happy to help a fellow plumber.

I run a small shop near Los Angeles, have about 8 plumbers and about 22 more employees that do work no so related to plumbing. I've been in business since I was old enough to walk. My plumbing shop does about three to four million dollars annualy. I will be happy to give you anything that you think will help.

Incidendally, City Girl is one of my employees. She is currently in the Philippines on a business trip. She sent me an email this morning that she posted a link on the forum where you can download free software and your monitor removed the link and banned her for spamming. What is this all about?

If you need help or have questions, email me directly, or call me any time at 800-342-9559, or stop in and visit me in Gardena.

Leonard

I was sitting in a bar one day and a customer was complaining that the air traffic controllers were crooks because they were striking for $50 an hour. I turned to him and said, "it is obvious that you don't earn $50 perhour because if you were you would not be complaining." My point is, you can tell a lot about a person by the way he criticizes or complains about others. Successful people are telling good stories that are helpful to others. Losers and have not always have to bash someone because they can't perform. My moral is, you and are not crooks just because we have the ability to excel in making profits.

I believe opportunity knock every so often and people lose out because they can't see there is no lock on the door. You need to enter when the open door is available.
                  Oh boy, this should be fun to talk about -

http://www.bestlineplumbing.com/7%20Prices%20List.htm

spodelee

Until lions have their own storytellers, stories of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter

Comment

I have Googled the number 800-342-9559 and it does in fact go to Bestline Plumbing and to SA Invest To. A quick check with the Contractors Board shows a Lenoard is the owner of Bestline Plumbing. If anyone would care to call Lenoard at the listed number I am sure he can help you contact his employee with the free software. As such she will not need to post a link here. However, unless Josh lifts the ban when he gets back nothing will change with her ban.

Mark
                    Last edited by ToUtahNow; 06-29-2008, 02:05 PM.
                    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
                      If somebody is in there area, PLEASE go check them out. We might learn something to really increase our earnings.

But more likely it's a load and I would like someone locally to go and see for themselves.

J.C.
                      Thats Westcoast Plumbers area, and Plumber Rick is not too far from there. Also Drtyhands is out that way as well.
                      The Other Rick

Comment

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post

J.C.
                        I think we could learn something here -

http://www.bestlineplumbing.com/2%20...20cleaning.htm

NOT... the ol' bait & switch never fails - geeez, I have been fighting this filth for decades.

I have a better business model:

1. As a licensed contractor you are not WalMart, who offers the "Blue Light Special", but has customers who enjoy the luxury of taking or leaving their special, at their convenience, without consequence.

As a state licensed contractor, the consumer who takes advantage of your "Blue Light Special" is standing in 2" of water and maybe a shovel full of poop. They are not in a position to make a logical decision that is in their best interest. They called you because your add offered a cheap service and they "think" your service will fit their budget. Little do they know, your intent is to dispatch a technician at a loss, with the hope that on average you will recoup your loss by "needing" more of your services while the consumer stands in a pile of poop.

Never deceive the public by advertising at a loss in order to get your foot in the door. By doing so you are lying to the public and to yourself. I know it, you know it and ultimately, with a little luck, the State Attorney General will know it.

2. Advertise at a higher price than your competitors, do it right, pull permits as required by law, offer benefits that can't be matched by your competitors, and enjoy success in advertising by demonstrating value that far exceeds the price. Works every time - flawlessly - for decades now - not to mention you will probably sleep better.
                        spodelee

Until lions have their own storytellers, stories of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter

Comment

Originally posted by spodelee View Post
                          I think we could learn something here -

http://www.bestlineplumbing.com/2%20...20cleaning.htm

NOT... the ol' bait & switch never fails - geeez, I have been fighting this filth for decades.

I have a better business model:

1. As a licensed contractor you are not WalMart, who offers the "Blue Light Special",Blue Light Special was K-mart but has customers who enjoy the luxury of taking or leaving their special, at their convenience, without consequence.

As a state licensed contractor, the consumer who takes advantage of your "Blue Light Special" is standing in 2" of water and maybe a shovel full of poop. They are not in a position to make a logical decision that is in their best interest. They called you because your add offered a cheap service and they "think" your service will fit their budget. Little do they know, your intent is to dispatch a technician at a loss, with the hope that on average you will recoup your loss by "needing" more of your services while the consumer stands in a pile of poop.

Never deceive the public by advertising at a loss in order to get your foot in the door. By doing so you are lying to the public and to yourself. I know it, you know it and ultimately, with a little luck, the State Attorney General will know it.

2. Advertise at a higher price than your competitors, do it right, pull permits as required by law, offer benefits that can't be matched by your competitors, and enjoy success in advertising by demonstrating value that far exceeds the price. Works every time - flawlessly - for decades now - not to mention you will probably sleep better.
                          good post
                          The Other Rick

Comment

I wasn't going to include asian in my earlier vision.But since you brought it up first.

I KNEW IT!!!!!!
                            BLAH-HA- HAAAAAA!!!!!

Thanks,but no thanks from me.I don't care how many newby boys that want fast money spend the rest of their carrier making money and not knowing nothing more than a good sales pitch.They are giving themselves a bad name and I'm enjoying telling every one in my community what the long winded guy's all about.

Comment

I still don't understand why you or your 'citygirl' are so interested in educating your competition on how to make millions??? it still sounds to me like you are pitching a sale of some sort. Honestly , it sounds like you are selling a franchise business model.

Comment

Leonard, why are you so eager to help total strangers? When most helpful people are refused they politely go about their way. They're not as persistent as you or city girl. You seem to have a different way to go about business but it appears you're successful at what you do. Why do I deserve your hard earned money as it was your blood, sweat and tears that developed your system. Why give it to me and others for free?
                                Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Working...
                                X