pricing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: pricing

Do you people ever sleep? Posting after midnight.

Heres something different and fun. Does anyone like to shoot guns and blow things up.

We go to Whiskeye Pete's on the California Nevada state line every few weeks and do a little shooting and blowing things up is the desert.

We buy a legal powder at a place called tannerite com. I left out the period so as not to be banned for Suspected Spamming. Check the site out for yourself to see what this powder does.

It has the same reaction as dynamite. It takes oxygen out of the air but you cannot tell from the explostion. It comes in pint size bottles and you have to mix a teaspoon of black chemical with the white powder. Even when mixed, the concoction is, supposedly, 100% safe from explostion. The only way you can cause the chemical to explode is by firing a bullet that is 23 caliber or higher at the plastic container. I am fairy sure that a shot from a pistol will not cause an explosion.

Anyway, this stuff is 100% legal, I think in all states and the bang and damage is creates is awesome. One pint blew the roof off an old building and a concrete well fell over at the same time.

Not crazy. Same as fireworks, but more awesome, and more of a fire retardant that a fire starter.

For some, who will be happy, I will 100% stop posting on this forum by july 15th. No, I'm not going to jail. On the weekend, starting July 25th, we will be at the California state line on Interstate 15. We will be shooting, blowing things up, riding ATV's gambling, eating, swimming, and some quality time in the hotel room (you are not included), but, if you are in the area you are welcome to join in other activities. We also have colored smoke bombs, and we do some hiking to old mines. We usually bring 5 large quads, one smal 90 quad, and a small child-size 70 dirt bike.

The temperature is about 117 degrees. We bring more than enough food, equipment, guns (no the 'catch' is not to shoot you), and explosives. This is a very beautiful and quiet place. This is exactly 48 miles south of Las Vegas. If you fly in we can pick you up at the airport or you can take a shuttle to Whiskey Petes.

I usually travel with about 6 to eight other people so you won't be stuck alone with me and I promise not to talk about business.

If you can't make it in July we go there at least once every month. You can let me know later.

Leonard

Comment

mark, this is right up your alley

now if you really want to impress leonard, have your son do a fly by with the apache helicopter.

quads, guns, and explosives only in vegas, or texas

mark, i'll cover the gardena end, you cover the vegas side

rick.

what happens in vegas, stays in vegas. guess no report.
      phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
        mark, this is right up your alley

now if you really want to impress leonard, have your son do a fly by with the apache helicopter.

quads, guns, and explosives only in vegas, or texas

mark, i'll cover the gardena end, you cover the vegas side

rick.

what happens in vegas, stays in vegas. guess no report.
        You're right the flight from Fort Irwin to Whiskey Pete's is probably only half an hour. I will have to watch for smoke clouds as I drive by Whiskey Pete's each week to see if the explosions are visible from the 15. Of course I think I am done in Las Vegas on the 11th than I have two weeks in Reno so I will miss all of the excitement. Stay safe Leonard.

Mark
        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

My Miserable History

My Miserable Life - Why am I the way I am?

My dad was a 4-1/2 foot unemployed whiskey drinking sex crazy bum who stood home all day. He was wicked, mean, and I had to be in bed every day by 6 pm.

One day, when in the 3rd grade, we had to stand in front of the class and tell what our parents.Being embarrassed, I told the class that my father was tall, dark, and handsome man. The teacher smiled and my classmates oohhhed and aaahhhed. I continued and told the class that my dad was strong like Hercules and he was so tough he even ate glass and light bulbs.

The classroom started laughing and boohhhing, but for some reason the teacher was still smiling. Was pity? The teacher asked me to tell the truth I refused to change my story because I was positive that my dad really ate glass light bulbs.

The teacher called my dad on the phone and they talked for a long time. Then, the teacher told me she was taking me home. When I got home I was really scared. I could not hear what they were saying and all of a sudden my dad got mean and told me to get to bed.

I was laying in bed, heard a few doors open,close, and next thing I heard was, "turn out the light and I will eat it."

Comment

I got that.
            I'm sure half the forum is scratching their heads, but I got it.
            sick, sick, sick.

Comment

Working...
            X