Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Invoices

Originally posted by Service Guy View Post
    Same here. I even do my own taxes, without quickbooks it would be a nightmare.

The one thing I love about quickbooks is I can go back and compare months financially, to see what works and what does not.

Very important to see colored graphs, and it was great when I was creating my FLAT RATE BOOK, I was able to know what my numbers were for my overhead.

I also use their on-line backup program. keeps the files safe and away from the office. Also, the program will expand with me, payroll, etc.
    sigpic

Robert

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
      It only cost 40 and can be found either at office max or office depot, can't remember which one.
      Be careful if the trial doesn't work though. If the trial doesn't install there is no guarantee the full up version will, and the full-up version will set you back $40.

Comment

Originally posted by cpw View Post
        Be careful if the trial doesn't work though. If the trial doesn't install there is no guarantee the full up version will, and the full-up version will set you back $40.
        Why is that?
        Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by cpw View Post
          i have vista and the newer versions work on vista.

there is a 90 guarantee from the co. even if you don't like it

rick.
          phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post

rick.
            That is a 90 day guarantee Ok. I am done covering your for this evening now

Ben, it is Office MAx
            I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post

rick.
              Cool. Well, even so, 40 bucks is no biggie if doesn't work. BUT I am running an intel based Mac with XP also installed so I'm covered. I'm not sold on vista...yet

Comment

Originally posted by Twicepipes View Post
                Cool. Well, even so, 40 bucks is no biggie if doesn't work. BUT I am running an intel based Mac with XP also installed so I'm covered. I'm not sold on vista...yet
                The computer was on sale for $400, which can't be beat for a knock around work computer. It came with vista, so there was no choice
                I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Yeah, Vista is the one and only choice for anyone purchasing a pc from here on out. XP support is gone.

Hey Rick is this the same myinvoices software you have?

http://www.qualityinks.com/title_224...tes-Deluxe.htm

Comment

Originally posted by westcoastplumber View Post
                    I had Nebs do a custom one for me, I took one of their templetes and added my info and logo, very nice, I was very happy, they did a great job and I was 150% pleased. I had front and back printing on mine.

I still have a few old ones i need to finish, can't wait to start using the new ones!!
                    I was going to go the NEBS route, but found it easier to make my own custom forms with MS Excel.
                    I have switched to OpenSource, which is pretty much the same.
                    When I write out an order on the fly, I just use carbon paper for a duplicate.

Comment

Originally posted by Twicepipes View Post
                      Yeah, Vista is the one and only choice for anyone purchasing a pc from here on out. XP support is gone.

Hey Rick is this the same myinvoices software you have?

http://www.qualityinks.com/title_224...tes-Deluxe.htm

yes, but that's an older version and i don't think it's vista compatable.

go to their home site and they usually have a discount offer. plus you have a 90 day trial if you don't like it. they even have the downloable version. if you've never used it, i would get the box version instead.

rick.
                      phoebe it is

Comment

Working...
                      X