Closing Sales

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Closing Sales

Whether people want to admit it or not we are in the business of selling. Even, when you charge T & M you are selling the customer to accept hourly and material prices.

Hit the forum with your best sales approach (technique) or hit the forum with a type of sale that you have difficulty.

Closing sales is the most difficult part of the business. Lets keep in mind the difference between giving the job away at a price the customer cannot refuse and closing a sale to maximize your income.

Jack

Re: Closing Sales

So Leonard, I must ask. What happened to your insistence of leaving the forum after the 15th? Did you get hooked? Is your wife still out of town?
    I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
      So Leonard, I must ask. What happened to your insistence of leaving the forum after the 15th? Did you get hooked? Is your wife still out of town?

Does it matter? Hey Leonard, Pm me, I'll introduce you to a pro's only forum where there isn't any drama, politics or abundance of ego.
      sigpic

Robert

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
        Victorina is back. Thie girl won't take a break from work. She is sitting next to me right now. I work until about midnight most days. Even though it may appear that I am on the forum all the time, I am only taking breaks short breaks from designing ads, reading, paying bills, payroll, etc.

I'm sort of still here. I guess I will change my log in name. Maybe someone can pick a new log in name. Be nice when choosing, please.

Thank you very much.

Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by Arts Cabinets View Post
          Victorina is back. Thie girl won't take a break from work. She is sitting next to me right now. I work until about midnight most days. Even though it may appear that I am on the forum all the time, I am only taking breaks short breaks from designing ads, reading, paying bills, payroll, etc.

Jack.
          HA! That's what they all say!
          I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Comment

Originally posted by westcoastplumber View Post
            Does it matter? Hey Leonard, Pm me, I'll introduce you to a pro's only forum where there isn't any drama, politics or abundance of ego.
            Hell yeah it matters. This is just one example where Leonard has lied to the forum. I don't listen liars as I can't trust anything they say. His "Arts Cabinet" name? He got that name when he posed as a customer giving props to his plumbing company. When Devine was here, he pissed off a lot of people because of his issues but he never lied to us and now and then would come up wish some really good advice. But Leonard has lied to the forum time and time again so whatever he says carries a shadow of doubt.
            Last edited by gear junkie; 07-18-2008, 07:47 PM.
            Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Man.. stick with one login. its not cool to keep coming in here as different people.

Josh

I'm sort of still here. I guess I will change my log in name. Maybe someone can pick a new log in name. Be nice when choosing, please.

Thank you very much.

Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
                Hell yeah it matters. This is just one example where Leonard has lied to the forum. I don't listen liars as I can't trust anything they say. His "Arts Cabinet" name? He got that name when he posed as a customer giving props to his plumbing company. When Devine was here, he pissed off a lot of people because of his issues but he never lied to us and now and then would come up wish some really good advice. But Leonard has lied to the forum time and time again so whatever he says carries a shadow of doubt.
                I am still here, just been busy with the new baby. Thanks, I guess. I've been reading some of the old posts and although I don't agree with many of Leonard's business practices, he does ask some thought-provoking questions
                Last edited by Devine Plumbing; 07-18-2008, 08:37 PM.
                Distractions are everywhere, don't lose sight of your dream.

Comment

I like apple pie, a la mode.

Comment

I like chicken wings.

J.C.

Comment

Thank you very much.

Jack.
                      How about PCPlumber?

Mark
                      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                        How about PCPlumber?

Mark
                        I think that's a good suggestion
                        I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Comment

i like pcplumber too. sounds politically correct

rick.
                          phoebe it is

Comment

Relative to the actual topic, I could sum the biggest trick I know in one word.

Assume.

Comment

Re: Sorry Josh I saw your Post Too Late

Originally posted by PCPlumber
                              I hope you are not really mad and I know I caused a lot of problems. I thought it was only right to change my name from a cabinet maker back to a plumber.

I promise this will be the last time that I change my name. I had a lot to learn about the way the forum works and how to communicate with members. I will admit that I caused a lot of problems.

To give everyone a break, I am going to take off for the week and will not post anything until at least Monday.

My goal as a member is to share, with members, business ideas (secrets) that have been successful. This is not about taking sides, arguing, getting mad, or about trying to prove that I am smarter. It is purely to probe members for ideas and to share experiences that are productive to improve marketing, close more sales, and earn more money.

My real alias business name is Jack and that is the name I will use. There is a short story that goes with that name. I won't bore you.

I am sorry for being a pain.
                              See you Monday
                              Jack
                              I for one welcome your input and while we may not always agree I respect your experience. In time I'm sure the others will come around too.

Mark
                              "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Working...
                              X