• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Service plumber uniforms

What do you wear?
    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Re: Service plumber uniforms

Black T-shirt

Black sweat pants or shorts in summer time.

I was born for comfort.
    Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Clean khaki shorts in the summer, blue jeans in the winter. Company logo t-shirt or sweater.
      Distractions are everywhere, don't lose sight of your dream.

Comment

shorts, company logo tank top, tennis shoes (unless the ground is yucky then boots), and a baseball cap plus lots of sunscreen. it's the tropics fer heck's sake.

i worked with a plumber from the states last week that had heavy Dickey's pants, heavy work shirt, t-shirt, socks (not sure what those are), and steel toed work boots. i was sweating (but i always do) but this dude was dieing. he said he felt uncomfortable in less than a "standard" uniform. he'll not last here.

it's an island t'ing mon

steve
        In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

We have a uniform service which is great because they can get out tough stains and my shirts are nicely pressed.

I wear blue jeans, button up shirt with a collar, name on the left, company on the right. Gray T-shirt under uniform shirt.

When we changed uniform company's I asked them not to put my name on the shirt but the boss wanted it on there because he felt customers liked to know the name of the person. I have to agree with him now, people are always looking at my name tag and biceps.

The company is kind of a stickler about uniform and appearance.

I even shine my shoes weekly. Customers really pay attention to shoes.
          Anyone can tear a man down, few can build one up.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyman View Post
            Don't you worry about getting boot polish on the floor?
            Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
              He probably has two pair of boots...one for inspection and another for work.
              ---------------
              Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
              ---------------
              “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
              ---------
              "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
              ---------
              sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

We have a uniform service which is great because they can get out tough stains and my shirts are nicely pressed.

I wear blue jeans, button up shirt with a collar, name on the left, company on the right. Gray T-shirt under uniform shirt.

When we changed uniform company's I asked them not to put my name on the shirt but the boss wanted it on there because he felt customers liked to know the name of the person. I have to agree with him now, people are always looking at my name tag and biceps.

we have the same thing but not the shoes

we do have tee shirts but they are to hot for me
                they dont want us to where shirts with other things on it so thats why they supply the uniforms and the cleaning
                Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
                http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
                http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

Light blue Dickie shirts (short or long sleeve) and darker blue Dickies or other brand jeans with a brown belt look really good and professional.
                  YourHomeContractor.com - The Trusted Online Community For Homeowners and Contractors.

Plumbing Reviews

Comment

Usually dark blue Dickies or Cintas pants,Logo shirt or Dickie workshirt if I think job will turn out to be sloppy.Sometimes T-shirt, cargo shirt, ----mostly tennis shoes,or Hushpuppies untill I need rubber boots.While in between jobs,sandals.
                    Kenneth Collier
                    Maintenance and Sewer

P.O. Box 9441
                    Jackson, MS 39206
                    (601) 613-2678 (Cell)
                    drainman881999@yahoo.com

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post

I wear blue bootie covers.
                      Sorry for the late reply.

Comment

Dickies #874 Work Pant flat front with expandable waste in Olive Green

Dickies Long Sleeve Work Shirt in TeaGreen

People think I'm Army or work for the National Park Service

They call me 'The General'

Comment

So...Tyman...Your Avitar.
                          The pills actually make a diference for you?
                          Are you now the talk and envy of all men?

Oh,and if they are working for you I guess your Biceps are not What they are looking at.Are you sure you didn't just order the wrong size pants this time?

ADAM
                          Last edited by drtyhands; 09-06-2008, 05:28 PM.

Comment

I doubt I am the envy of any man. I am a sarcastic type of character.

I did have a old lady slap me on the butt when I was working in a nursing home. She was wearing a hockey helmet at the time. True story, and I don't know why she had a hockey helmet on. All I can tell you is I have had a few bad dreams from that and a lesbian named Trina.
                            Last edited by Tyman; 09-06-2008, 11:08 PM.

Comment

I doubt I am the envy of any man. I am a sarcastic type of character.

I did have a old lady slap me on the butt when I was working in a nursing home. She was wearing a hockey helmet at the time. True story, and I don't know why she had a hockey helmet on. All I can tell you is I have had a few bad dreams from that and a lesbian named Trina.

Comment

Working...
                              X