X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Data Bases

What type of software do you all use to keep track of customers?I am thinking of buying a laptop to carry around and become semi high tech.Any advice I will ponder over,and try to make a wise choice.
    Kenneth Collier
    Maintenance and Sewer

P.O. Box 9441
    Jackson, MS 39206
    (601) 613-2678 (Cell)
    drainman881999@yahoo.com

Re: Data Bases

I am not "in the business" but am actually a database administrator by trade. As far as the software you use, I would think a little larger in scope. Do you have software you use to bill customers, tracks suppliers, materials, etc? If so then look for software that is compatible with that or see if it can be used for the purpose you described. If this will be your only software then there are many free as well as commercial products available. What you are describing is simply known as a contact manager application. I know this is vague but if you think along either of those two tracks you will make a more informed choice. Please let me know if you have specific questions and I will do my best to help.

Good luck.

Comment

Re: Data Bases

I`ve been useing a program called FileMaker for many years and the beauty of this program is you can disign your data base to suit your needs, I use FileMaker for clients and for Quotations mainly.

Tony

Comment

Working...
      X