X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas & Customers...

Do you send out Christmas Cards to all your customers? Anything else? Discounts on their next call or something?

Thanks.

J.C.

Re: Christmas & Customers...

We use to take large trays of treats to all of our commercial accounts. Today we still do the same thing with many of the Law Firms we deal with. The difference now is we buy the stuff at Costco and just improve the presentation.

Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

I believe it tis more fun to receive than to give .
      "Man will do many things to get himself loved, he will do all things to get himself envied." Mark Twain

Comment

i'm going to send cards out to my commercial accounts. at least those that aren't behind in payment

steve
        In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

Originally posted by stxrus View Post
          i'm going to send cards out to my commercial accounts. at least those that aren't behind in payment

steve
          I guess those get another kind of mail anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by cpw View Post
            I guess those get another kind of mail anyway.
            no i send Guido with a xmas message of, "hey, you wanna walk or crawl to de christmas pagent?"

steve
            In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

I used to send out Moen shower heads in a nice little decorative gift box to customers who I know were in need of, or thinking about a bathroom remodel. Sometimes this is all it took for them to decide it was time to replace the faucet, tub, or redo the whole bathroom. They can be bought in a large lot, quite inexpensively from Ebay or other online sources.
              Distractions are everywhere, don't lose sight of your dream.

Comment

Originally posted by Devine Plumbing View Post
                I used to send out Moen shower heads in a nice little decorative gift box to customers who I know were in need of, or thinking about a bathroom remodel. Sometimes this is all it took for them to decide it was time to replace the faucet, tub, or redo the whole bathroom. They can be bought in a large lot, quite inexpensively from Ebay or other online sources.

Good idea! but I think I should send mine "flushable" cat litter and a big box of "flushable" green diapers
                INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
                Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
                  Good idea! but I think I should send mine "flushable" cat litter and a big box of "flushable" green diapers
                  What about a big tub of bacon grease.........? Puppy that sheds his coat every month and loves to take a bath every two days....?
                  I'm on "The List" and I love it!!

Comment

I have not done this for holidays but it might be useful to someone.

Every think about having postcards printed up?

It's not that expensive. Check with your local printer. If he comes back with a price over $0.15/card (if buying in thousand lots) for a full color printed on both sides walk away. This is provided you supply a print ready file in PDF format. If you get 5K or more the price should be around $0.06 each.

Pop a stamp on it and you are good to go.

Get a generic card made for year-round use. Get it printed on both sides (except for the address area) with some boiler text thanking them for the opportunity to be of service and invite them to call on your services again.

If you have people working for you then send a Thanks You card out after a few days. If they have already sent their payment then its all good. If not it is a gentle reminder in a tactful way to write out that check.

For about 50 cents how can you lose?
                    ---------------
                    Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
                    ---------------
                    “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
                    ---------
                    "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
                    ---------
                    sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

I am sending lumps of coal to all the bad customers I had to deal with this year. Just kidding. I will probably be sending Holiday postcards to my customers very soon.
                      I think its a great thing to do for any service-oriented company.
                      Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

Comment

Working...
                      X