X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Estimated taxes due !!!!!!!

HEADS UP! Last quarter taxes due the 15th of January.
    Don't delay. Pay, pay, pay.

And, as an added benefit, you can feel all warm and fuzzy that your participation will soon ensure a nice fat rebate check to the 50% of Americans that DON'T PAY INCOME TAX.
    "Man will do many things to get himself loved, he will do all things to get himself envied." Mark Twain

Re: Estimated taxes due !!!!!!!

Oh wow, not for me no more.....
    Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Originally posted by garager View Post
      Oh wow, not for me no more.....
      Would you like to bet on that? "No More" is a LOOOOONG time.
      Last edited by SlimTim; 01-06-2009, 11:37 PM.
      "Man will do many things to get himself loved, he will do all things to get himself envied." Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by SlimTim View Post

And, as an added benefit, you can feel all warm and fuzzy that your participation will soon ensure a nice fat rebate check to the 50% of Americans that DON'T PAY INCOME TAX.

You can delay your quarterly taxes until Feb 2 if you file and pay your 2008 taxes by then...

Okie

Comment

Only FOUR MORE DAYS!

Comment

Just how much do you have to earn in the U.S. before you have to pay Tax???

PS
            Who is that old gentlemen in your avator I know I`ve seen him before is it Thomas or George.

Tony

Comment

Originally posted by AFM View Post
              Just how much do you have to earn in the U.S. before you have to pay Tax???

PS
              Who is that old gentlemen in your avator I know I`ve seen him before is it Thomas or George.

Tony
              Every business has to pay Estimated Taxes four times a year based on profit.

Sorry, I sometimes forget the global nature of the forum. That's me in the avatar.

Actually, it's George Washington, the Father of our country.

Comment

http://www.irs.gov/newsroom/article/...74876,00.html:
                The value of each personal and dependency exemption, available to most taxpayers, is $3,500, up $100 from 2007
                The new standard deduction is $10,900 for married couples filing a joint return (up $200), $5,450 for singles and married individuals filing separately (up $100).
                So for a family of four that uses the standard deduction, wouldn't pay federal income tax on the first $24,900 of income. Payroll taxes (social security) and medicare start at the first dollar.

Comment

Last reminder and last chance For this quarter. Your friends at the Income Ripoff Squad are waiting to hear from YOU!

Comment

dropped mine (check & paperwork) on Monday.

remember the I.R.S. spells "THEIRS"

steve
                    In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

I sent my money to the federal government today. That way they can use my hard-earned money towards the bailout debt and help out all those needy bankers.
                      Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

Comment

I just found out I have delinquent taxes from 2007. Thanks Joe the Plumber.

$116.61
                        Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Every business has to pay Estimated Taxes four times a year based on profit.

Sorry, I sometimes forget the global nature of the forum. That's me in the avatar.

Actually, it's George Washington, the Father of our country.
                          Small businesses in Aus under a million turnover pay four times a years a percentage on thier gross turnover every three months which we call PAYG (pay as you go) which came in in 2000 when we started the GST before then we used to pay once a year and would run around like headless chooks trying to find the tax monies we didn`t save.

PS
                          Thank God that`s not you in the avator

Tony

Comment

Working...
                          X