Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your best form of advertising for your service company that works?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your best form of advertising for your service company that works?

We are currently looking for different campaigns to advertise our company besides the phone book. Looking for any ideas to look into and what to stay away from. Thanks.

Re: What is your best form of advertising for your service company that works?

Church advertising.

Comment

All of the above. Numerous things over a period of time.
      Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Newspaper for me

Lenny

Pronounced A-Bear Drain Care

I know, it doesn't make sense.

http://www.hebertdraincare.com

Comment

Find your busiest competitor and hire a corporate spy. If another plumber is successful duplicate what he does. If he is not successful don't ask for his advice. Look for and listen to people who are successful.

Comment

We have a small yellow page listing, the one line free listing. We work on word of mouth, our website, company brochures, truck lettering thats neat and stands out, and last but not least we are not affraid to knock on perspective customers doors to present our company.

Comment

PPC or word of mouth.

Comment

One thing I do is when I am on a service call I put a flier on the houses next to the one I am doing work at. Helps get your name out there. Having a good website is helping us a lot as well.
                Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
                A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
                Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
                Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

Small regional circulars are affordable alternatives to big books and there isn't a lot of competition.

Comment

Originally posted by BatonRougePlumber View Post
                    Find your busiest competitor and hire a corporate spy. If another plumber is successful duplicate what he does. If he is not successful don't ask for his advice. Look for and listen to people who are successful.

or better yet bug their phones and when they get a call just show up a half hour before they do so you got the job.........

Comment

Originally posted by DanLawrence View Post
                      or better yet bug their phones and when they get a call just show up a half hour before they do so you got the job.........
                      Now that's an interesting idea of yours, ha ha ha

Tony

Comment

Working...
                      X