Heads up all of you,
    Self-employed
    Underpaid
    Concinnating
    Knee-bending
    Effluvial
    Ridgid-using
    Scatologists,

Not only are your income taxes due this Wednesday, April 15th, so are your ESTIMATED TAXES!
    Get 'em in boys and girls, Nancy Pelosi wants to upgrade her jet with a Jacuzzi, sauna, and slick stainless steel pipe so she can practice her pole dancing.
    "Man will do many things to get himself loved, he will do all things to get himself envied." Mark Twain

Re: S.u.c.k.e.r.s.

DAMN YOU

Why do you always talk about taxes on this site?

It's bad enough I gotta pay for 3 companies now and you are.......

I'm sending you the effin bills!
    Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

If you paid enough estimated taxes last year, then you shouldn't be paying much for income taxes. I actually got a huge tax refund this year, already in my bank account!!! My wife left her job, we had a baby, wrote of the business's use of my house, etc. etc. A ton of writeoff's this year added up to huge tax savings for me.
      Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

Comment

Originally posted by Service Guy View Post
        wrote of(f) the business's use of my house, etc. etc.
        Be careful with that deduction, SG. I can see the IRS allowing the deduction of an office in the house (which has to be used exclusively as an office), but declaring the whole house could raise a red flag to that old bull.

Comment

Originally posted by Plumbus View Post
          Be careful with that deduction, SG. I can see the IRS allowing the deduction of an office in the house (which has to be used exclusively as an office), but declaring the whole house could raise a red flag to that old bull.
          Yup,
          I seen it.

Comment

Originally posted by SlimTim View Post
            Heads up all of you,
            slick stainless steel pipe so she can practice her pole dancing.
            Oh Tim Tim Tim. not to long ago you said I couldn't be president because of things I've done in my past.

It's a brass pole Tim.

Comment

The thing is your allowed a percentage of the dwelling and all of the expenses the dwelling acrues based on the square footage of the office within the dwelling. I believe my business is responsible for 8% of the utilities, taxes, etc. of the house.
              sigpic
              www.uandiplumbing.com

Comment

We got a large refund check too.

We pay more during the year and always get something back. Dont have to worry about having to pay at the end of the year.

Death and taxes, what can you do? Its part of life.

Lenny

Pronounced A-Bear Drain Care

I know, it doesn't make sense.

http://www.hebertdraincare.com

Comment

I have a CPA. He is the one that suggested it. I wrote the percentage of the house that is used as office/warehouse space only, so it is legit.
                  Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

Comment

I just found out I am being audited for my 07 taxes. I hate when that happens.

Mark
                    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

remember the I.R.S. spells theirs

steve
                      In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Service Guy View Post
                        If you paid enough estimated taxes last year, then you shouldn't be paying much for income taxes. I actually got a huge tax refund this year, already in my bank account!!! My wife left her job, we had a baby, wrote of the business's use of my house, etc. etc. A ton of writeoff's this year added up to huge tax savings for me.
                        Those writeoffs and deductions may be going the way of the dodo?
                        The refund was your money the whole time, no interest though.
                        My wife and I will work another month to pay the Government the rest of the year is ours. For now.

Comment

Originally posted by saysflushable View Post
                          Oh Tim Tim Tim. not to long ago you said I couldn't be president because of things I've done in my past.

It's a brass pole Tim.
                          You should Know.
                          "Man will do many things to get himself loved, he will do all things to get himself envied." Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                          X