Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Full wrap for van

Originally posted by PlumbingParamedics View Post
    Im getting a full wrap for my work van. Does anyone have one and do you guys get calls from customers that seen your truck on the road. What u think of mine?
    I don't have a wrap on a smaller van. I wanted a wrap with the new 2007 e 350 cutaway I just bought, however having the wrap on the new one would make me change the smaller van so it matches. I get calls from the van, it is a walking billboard for your business.

Few guys quoted me $2000-3500 for the big van. I gave up..Now they are designing the similiar design that I have on a smaller van, so they match, however they will be small minor changes/additions to it.

Never, ever I give FREE ESTIMATES. Use to, it was all over my sites, then when my business picked up last year I removed Free estimates from all my websites etc..No time, and I don't want those customers anyway..They will not stay loyal cause they will go somewhere else if the price is to high for them anyway..

What works for you in your area, might not work for others.

Good luck with whatever you decide.
    sigpic

Robert

Comment

Your van looks great. Good luck with your business!

Comment

Post some pics of the finished product please.

I'd like to see how it comes out.

Comment

Originally posted by PlumbingParamedics View Post
          Im getting a full wrap for my work van. Does anyone have one and do you guys get calls from customers that seen your truck on the road. What u think of mine?
          "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by westcoastplumber View Post
            I don't have a wrap on a smaller van. I wanted a wrap with the new 2007 e 350 cutaway I just bought, however having the wrap on the new one would make me change the smaller van so it matches. I get calls from the van, it is a walking billboard for your business.

Few guys quoted me $2000-3500 for the big van. I gave up..Now they are designing the similiar design that I have on a smaller van, so they match, however they will be small minor changes/additions to it.

Never, ever I give FREE ESTIMATES. Use to, it was all over my sites, then when my business picked up last year I removed Free estimates from all my websites etc..No time, and I don't want those customers anyway..They will not stay loyal cause they will go somewhere else if the price is to high for them anyway..

What works for you in your area, might not work for others.

Good luck with whatever you decide.
            "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
              There is a Pic!
              You can lose with me, but you can't win without me!.... PPI

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post

I'm getting it lettered today and will post the picture later when it's done-tonight.
                sigpic

Robert

Comment

I thought about this thread today when a customer told he found me in the yellow pages and remembered seeing my truck out on the street since he does a lot of driving. He figured I must be legit if he saw my truck and then saw me and the yellow pages.

This is the first time I've been told something like this.

Now if I can only figure out how to make this happen every day.

Comment

I like it, looks like it will get some attention.

But, why not use that money for more advertising? Just a thought.

Comment

Working...
                    X