Wintac Software

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wintac Software

We are considering changing from Quickbooks to Wintac software. I would like to hear from anyone that uses Wintac and what you think of it. What progam did you use before Wintac if any.
    Thanks
    Ricky

Re: Wintac Software

I too have been poking around asking anyone I can about different options.

Highland/Ricky
    What happened to Quickbooks.I was getting close to throwing my money at it.

Comment

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
      Highland/Ricky
      What happened to Quickbooks.I was getting close to throwing my money at it.
      Quickbooks works but I had seen the wintac software and it seems to be tailored to our business. Quickbooks doesn't do reminders for PM customers, it won't do vehicle maintenance scheduling and we have to pay to update quickbooks every year. We use Quickbooks on a network and always have some issue, which if you want good Quickbooks tech support you have to pay extra for that. Quickbooks cost me annually almost what they say is a one time purchase price for Wintac.

Comment

I just noticed this thread. We have been using Wintac for over a year and generally it meets our needs. There are some shortcomings, as with any software, but overall I think it is much better than QB. We use QB for checks and bookeeping for the accountant, but use Wintac for customer related tasks and for A/R.

One feature I like is that it is easy to import data from any XL file. This gives us the ability to update our pricing from a supplier provided data base od our actual costs for material. It also let us import over 3000 customer names,addresses,and phone numbers. One shortcoming is the design of their reports and invoices. But that is another story if you are interested.

Comment

Working...
        X