• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESTIMATED TAXES DUE !!!!!!! Sept 15

Ladies and Gentlemen
    And all of you in between
    It's time to pay your estimated taxes
    And fund Obama's American dream
    "Man will do many things to get himself loved, he will do all things to get himself envied." Mark Twain

Re: ESTIMATED TAXES DUE !!!!!!! Sept 15

And this means YOU!!!!
    "Man will do many things to get himself loved, he will do all things to get himself envied." Mark Twain

Comment

Got any good news???

Comment

Originally posted by saysflushable View Post
        Got any good news???
        Are you kidding? For a mere 28% of your income you are allowed to drive around all day and protect the health of the nation. AND, as a side benefit, you are contributing to thousands, maybe millions of projects that will either have no benefit to you OR will erode away your liberties. Did I say erode? How about HACK away as if with a medieval broad sword.
        Last edited by SlimTim; 09-15-2009, 09:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SlimTim View Post
          Are you kidding? For a mere 28% of your income you are allowed to drive around all day and protect the health of the nation. AND, as a side benefit, you are contributing to thousands, maybe millions of projects that will either have no benefit to you OR will erode away your liberties. Did I erode? How about HACK away as if with a medieval broad sword.
          Thanks now I feel better. Hey don't forget those pretty signs by all the projects that remind you how much the Feds are doing for us. Now I feel much much better.

Comment

Working...
          X