X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mobile Email?

I use the T-Mobile G1 because I have big fingers and need the bigger keyboard :P
    Seattle Drain Service

Comment

I went to a Blackberry Pearl a few months back. Mainly because I was doing a job out of town and the place we were staying did not have internet access. It has been a real nice thing to have. E-mails come to my phone and I don't have to wait til I get home to see them. It helps with appointments too.

Comment

I too have t mobiles G1, it a nice phone, but it is a bit too much for me with all the apps and such, I too have fat fingers, but when my contract ends next year I am not sure who or where I will go to.
        9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

I've had the HTC hero with the sprint unlimited plan for a few weeks now. The Only thing I miss about my blackberry is the tangible keyboard. I could text without looking at the keys. with the touchpad on the hero I have to be watching the screen. I love the availability of applications on it, rather than waiting for RIM to develop them. and as someone said earlier, i'm hoping for an otterbox soon.
          No, it's not rocket science, it's plumbing and unlike rocket science it requires a license.

Comment

Working...
          X