X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Business Insurance?

I can't stand my Nationwide policy. They screwed my again by allowing a claim that was obvious b.s. When renewal comes up, I'll have to pay more because of this dinky claim on top of the 500.00 deductible.

I'm calling my attorney tomorrow about it, but in the meantime does anyone know of a better company or do they all bite the BIG ONE.
    Last edited by Drip Trip; 12-11-2009, 12:00 AM. Reason: Nationwide, not Prudential (loooong day)
    (The Low Spark of Steel-Toed Boys)

Re: Business Insurance?

Nope.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthernIllinoisPlumber View Post
      Nope.
      Nope? Like in you don't know?
      Nope? As in they all SUCK?
      (The Low Spark of Steel-Toed Boys)

Comment

I think they all suck. Is it hard for plumbers or drain cleaners to find insurance underwriters? It is tough to find one for fire sprinklers, in the ten years I have been in business for myself I have never had a claim yet (knock on wood, and I'm not bragging).

Currently we have Farmers (not because I am a farmer, just because they had the best deal) and are pleased so far with them. Nationwide was the last one and they would nickle and dime you to death, and poor service on top of that.

Good luck with it.

G3

Comment

I sometimes wonder why I even have insurance.
          Just sent a $hit ton of money to them the other day.
          We have to insure the van and truck by state law but it's hard to send them money when I doubt they will cover a claim and if they do it will be a small one so they can raise the rates.

Anyone here have a positive experience with their ins co.?
          INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
          Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

nope!

Comment

Any business can face risk that can close the company.
              Discuss your business operations with your insurance representative. If you are confused about any of the coverages that are required, ask him to explain it--even if you want to ask for an explanation 4 to 5 times.
              Business Merchant Account
              Contact us now! Toll Free 1866-348-7926

Comment

The hardest thing to find first is a agent that cares about you as a customer, not just a number or a paycheck. That being said you would be best served by an Independent Agent. Instead of being tied to only one company (such as Farmers, State Farm, Allstate or American Family to name a few) he can broker it to many. I have been a agent for over 32 years and have been on both sides. An Independent Agent knows who are the best companies to submit your account to for your exposure. He can also re-market your account to make sure you continue to have the best coverage for the least cost.
                Charles

Comment

Working...
                X