Dunbar, Don't Read This!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dunbar, Don't Read This!

I don't want to ruin Dunbar's week, but for everyone else - your un-measly 4th quarter Estimated Taxes are due in a measly 8 days.
    It's time to pony up boys and girls, we want to be sure that Chris Dodd gets his full pension after f-ing up the economy.
    "Man will do many things to get himself loved, he will do all things to get himself envied." Mark Twain

Re: Dunbar, Don't Read This!

bump

but thanks for the heads up

you just cost me a small fortune

time to pay the piper

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

How dare you SlimTim

HOW DARE YOU!!!!!

And on top of all of this, I'm about to transition into another system for my accounting...I'm going to hate every single bit of it.
      Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

I already sent my tax check to Chris Dodd to bypass the formality of sending it to the IRS, he mailed it back and asked me to cut out the middleman and send it straight to the AIG, Fanny Mae, Freddie Mac executive bonus fund. (those executives were just approved for $6 million each this year...WTF???)

The problem with that, the check bounced off my Bank of America account because they ate up all my funds in sudden interest charges and hidden fee's to support their own executive bonus packages..

So, I went into my stock portfolio, all to discover Goldman Sachs had manipulated...er, I mean, "earned" my money from me.

Welp, looks like I'm going to have to charge it to my Citibank card again....

Comment

Working...
        X