X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Business To Business Marketing

Who is marketing services to other businesses and how do you approach it?

I am gearing up to start a full blown marketing campaign targeted toward plumbing and drain cleaning companies all over the Chicago land area and thought maybe some of you had had some success at this in your own areas.

I am not one to take work away from anyone that does what i do, i simply want to provide services that others don't. Things like lining, jetting, point repair, manhole rehab, etc. I will do this fairly and honestly and make it worth while to anyone who refers us.

I want this to be a successful venture as it may really cost some coin to put together. I'm thinking some nicely printed folders with separate glossy full page fliers for the various service we offer with a spot for business cards to be tucked inside. Just one idea i have so far but i am still pondering.

Any help or suggestions are appreciated.
    www.firstresponsedrain.com

Re: Business To Business Marketing

We subcontract for many other plumbing companies. The way we do it is we go out to the job site and do the work and put out the plumbers invoice that we are doing the work for but charge our rates. Then we turn in the invoices the plumbing shop that hired us pays us our commission along with any material nut we have.
    Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
    A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
    Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
    Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

As a means of value added service and communicating your work to the other service company as well as the customer you could consider an on-line job reporting tool to post your inspections to.

Comment

Show them your trucks

You have an AWESOME set up, That alone should impress the other boys in town

Just my thoughts
        Help With Your Pool Or Spa Pump?►WeT HeaD Pump Repair ► Watch Me On YouTube: Pool & Spa Pump Repair TV
        New: Pump Repair MagazineNew: Pool & Spa Pump Repair Forums

Comment

Working...
        X