• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Craigslist, Service magic and your Company website

Is this the pay per click thing cuda?

Comment

well Service magic could be paying off ! I did a little work for a new customer's rental house and she wants me to email her a flyer so she can take it to the community association . She says her community is very close nit and base all service company choices on referrals from other home owners! So thank you service magic we shall see what happens!!

Comment

Pay per click yes.
        The real value of Service Magic is that after you do a good job that customer is your customer! Service Magic is out of the picture no more fees! And everybody they tell about you is free no fee work! Good Luck!
        Seattle Drain Service

Comment

Originally posted by DUNBAR PLUMBING View Post
          Next computer "will" be a Mac. Once you go Mac, you never go back.

oh so true, oh so true,

I just bought a macbook pro 6 months ago, its amazing!

My ipad will be here next week

LOVE APPLE !

Comment

Well guys the internet is really working for me the business was able to pay for its bills for the month of may and it looks like it will be able to do the same for the month of june! This is so cool seeing that money build up in the checking account from work I have done! I am on vacation right now but when I get back I am going to try to do some rough in work I have never does this and am a little bit worried about it . I am going to line up a consultation inspection to see just how the venting and drain piping will need to be run I am guessing I will loose money on the first couple of jobs but hope to get the hang of it pretty quickly. I 'll talk at you later

Comment

Working...
            X