X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cash

How much CASH does your business take as payment for work down and who is the instigator you or the client and do you put it on the books or in your pocket.???

Tony

Re: Cash

i doubt i take a deposit once every 5 years. i tend to know my customers and never worry about doing the job and getting paid afterwards.

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
      i doubt i take a deposit once every 5 years. i tend to know my customers and never worry about doing the job and getting paid afterwards.

rick.

Rick you are one of the few exceptions in this country! Your a lucky guy to be able to have customers like that.

Comment

Originally posted by AFM View Post
        How much CASH does your business take as payment for work down and who is the instigator you or the client and do you put it on the books or in your pocket.???

Tony
        Tony, a person would have to be completely out of their mind to admit to tax evasion on a public forum. All you're gonna hear is, "Of course it's all on the books!"

Comment

Originally posted by Andy_M View Post
          Tony, a person would have to be completely out of their mind to admit to tax evasion on a public forum. All you're gonna hear is, "Of course it's all on the books!"

Tony is actually an IRS agent pretending to be an Australian Plumber

Comment

No I am not an IRS inspector I'm an honest plumber who got a letter from the Australian Tax office (we pay tax to) who are questioning why my income has dropped in comparison to other plumbers in my area as they say they have comparisons and benchmarks of other plumbers to go by, and don`t realise its a lot harder in business right now as people arn;t spending as they did a couple of years ago and as you get older you slow down and don`t want those larger jobs you took when you were half the age you are now.

Tony

Comment

rick.
              Are you telling me Rick you never have a client that tries to avoid paying taxes by offering to pay you cash, well here in Australia with the GST they try it on all the time and I have lost jobs by saying no.

Tony

Comment

<------- This answer best suits how I'm feeling on this question.

Comment

Now come fellas we discuss everything on this forum we just had a barny on gray marriages, on gal gas pipes etc but is CASH another form of politics and a NO No.

Tony

Comment

Tony

Make sure you have a good, and I mean GOOD Accountant. Keep yor mouth shut and let him so the talking and you will be alright. It is the ones who think they know everything that these parasites eat for breakfast. Remember that they have to make money crucifying yo or it will never see the light. DONT represent your self.

Comment

Sometimes I like Johnny. Sometimes I think he's overrated.

J.C.

Comment

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
                        Sometimes I like Johnny. Sometimes I think he's overrated.

J.C.
                        ????????????????????????????

Tony

Comment

old school country singer johnny cash

rick.
                          phoebe it is

Comment

old school country singer johnny cash