your email address

what else

no job to big or to small

need a plumber

dial a plumber

what stands out

do have any good ideas

Re: signage

Personally I hate when guys put "No job too big or small"...I think it's played out. When you open up the phone book, just about every ad has it, and I think people get the point. You don't want a billboard in where people will get into an accident trying to read everything on your truck as they pass you.

Website would be better than an e-mail address if you have one. When your driving, you would remember a website more than an e-mail address, as long as it's short and to the point. Our company name is also our website address with dot com at the end....nice and simple.

The other day I saw a catchy slogan on a local Plumbers truck in my area..

"Our business is in the toilet"

just my .02

mobile number
      lisc number

how this sound

If I needed to market my company with signage in the resedential arena I would fall back on my marketing degree.

1. Logo (if you have one) Dead center top.
        2. Company name in bold big print center middle
        3. Phone number - big bold print center middle
        4. Web sight (if you got one)

Finally the icing on the cake. At the bottom right of each sign I would hot glue a real-estate bz card holder. These usually have a spring lid, are clear and pretty water proof, (or if you can't find one any bz card holder)

Then I would have magnet bz cards printed up with all my info and on the card a discount of some sort. The discount gets them to save the card, the magnet gives them a place to stick it where they can find it in the future.

To the left of the card in bold lettering I would write a catchy phrase with an arrow pointing to the cards stating to take one.

As time moves forward you have an excellant way of tracking whether your door sign actually works.