your email address

what else

no job to big or to small

need a plumber

dial a plumber

what stands out

do have any good ideas

Re: signage

Personally I hate when guys put "No job too big or small"...I think it's played out. When you open up the phone book, just about every ad has it, and I think people get the point. You don't want a billboard in where people will get into an accident trying to read everything on your truck as they pass you.

Website would be better than an e-mail address if you have one. When your driving, you would remember a website more than an e-mail address, as long as it's short and to the point. Our company name is also our website address with dot com at the end....nice and simple.

The other day I saw a catchy slogan on a local Plumbers truck in my area..

"Our business is in the toilet"

just my .02

Comment

Need-a-plumber
      mobile number
      lisc number

how this sound

Comment

If I needed to market my company with signage in the resedential arena I would fall back on my marketing degree.

1. Logo (if you have one) Dead center top.
        2. Company name in bold big print center middle
        3. Phone number - big bold print center middle
        4. Web sight (if you got one)

Finally the icing on the cake. At the bottom right of each sign I would hot glue a real-estate bz card holder. These usually have a spring lid, are clear and pretty water proof, (or if you can't find one any bz card holder)

Then I would have magnet bz cards printed up with all my info and on the card a discount of some sort. The discount gets them to save the card, the magnet gives them a place to stick it where they can find it in the future.

To the left of the card in bold lettering I would write a catchy phrase with an arrow pointing to the cards stating to take one.

As time moves forward you have an excellant way of tracking whether your door sign actually works.

Comment

Working...
        X