television commercial?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: television commercial?

Its good. your name and number are on the screen the whole time and your name is repeated a number of times through the spot.

For what you have invested in development it is good, I think it will get you some work.

Many times to gauge how well an ad is working they offer something if the caller mentions the ad.
    What that might be is tough. I wouldn't think a discount would be good because then everyone will
    expect them sorta like the 0% offers on cars.
    "It's a table saw, do you know where your fingers are?" Bob D. 2006

https://www.youtube.com/user/PowerToolInstitute

Comment

The first thing you should probably get is a PLUMBING LICENSE!

Comment

Mr. Flick,
        You will be relieved to know that all of our advertisements have been suspended per a request by the state of Michigan. We will still be active in the area cleaning drains, repairing faucets, etc. I wish you the best of luck in your startup. If I have customers that need work that I am unable to do may I refer them to your company?

Thanks,

Doug Devine
        517-262-0303
        Distractions are everywhere, don't lose sight of your dream.

Comment

Doug,

No thank you, I would not like any referrals. Myself and all the other master plumbers/Plumbing Contractors have worked had for our licenses and use them to provide for our families. Put in the hours and pass the tests and you will understand why this is a big deal. Good luck.

Comment

Whoaholycrapola.

TV advertising without being licensed? That takes balls.

Comment

Working...
            X