X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Social media ?

Just curious how many of you are taking advantage of the explosion in social media that we see today. The availability to instantly communicate with both future and existing customers is a huge advantage. Plus, the best thing is it's FREE!! Let me know what you think about our relatively new Facebook page or things that you have done that have been beneficial within the realm of social networking.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Devine...g/215345984133
    Distractions are everywhere, don't lose sight of your dream.

Re: Social media ?

Nice point. I am an IT engineer who is also a handyman and I do recommend that you promote your business online via these social networking sites. SME's will surely benefit a lot from the technology.

@Devine Plumbing I have seen your page and I think its great.
    hot water systems

Comment

Taking advantage, but it's not always practical to have a Facebook page for a small DIY type business. Twitter is useful because it gives you the opportunity to search for recent tweets related to services that you could possibly offer. But even then, you don't want to be too intrusive and just blatantly offer a pitch.

Content marketing is just as much an ideal way to go than promoting yourself through Facebook, Twitter, etc.
      Baton Rouge Spray Foam Insulation

Comment

Social networking is now bigger than google. News sights now get way more traffic from social networking than search engines.
        Ray

“Wealth is the product of man's capacity to think.”— Francisco d'Anconia
        Atlas Shrugged (Part 2, Chapter 2, Page 411)

www.mauiplumbinginc.com

Comment

We get leads from ours, it keeps you name out there and it does work !

Comment

Working...
          X