X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hajoca corporation purchases hd supply/ hughes supply

hajoca corporation, the largest privately owned plumbing supply house made it semi official that they purchased hd supply in calif. and hughes supply as it was named across the rest of the country.

don't have all the details, but i believe that starting the second week of september, the phones will be answered hajoca supply.

not a bad deal considering hajoca is privately held and the sale price was in the billions

i'll see it they have an extra 1mil for plumber rick supply

rick.
    phoebe it is

Re: Hajoca corporation purchases hd supply/ hughes supply

Hajoca is here as well, and they can be pricey to deal with.

I'm surprised Hajoca is out there, didn't realize how big they were.

Comment

read a little about it.

Modern Distribution Management: Wholesale Distribution News & Distribution Strategies

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

There is a pump/well/plumbing supply here in Tampa area that is or at least was owned by Hajoca corp. The name has always been Gorman's supply.
        Frequently asked questions about pumps and tanks.

Comment

I guess the days of getting tons of markdowns by bringing in 5 different quotes for them to price match, then the pro rewards of 3% and then slapping them with a 10% off coupon at Lowes days are over?
          We don't have preventative maintenance around here, we have CRISIS MANAGEMENT!

Comment

Talked with my inside guy at HD Supply and he said that there actually expecting to give better discounts, customer service with this merger.

Comment

What do you want to bet, they will be targeting the general public instead of dealing mostly with contractors?
              Frequently asked questions about pumps and tanks.

Comment

I know you will be pleased to hear that HAJOCA strictly protects and services thier contractors. Walk in homeowner trade is too costly for us compared to dealing with folks who know what they are doing. Even branches which operate showrooms respect the contractor's role in the process.

Comment

Originally posted by WFIELD View Post
                  I know you will be pleased to hear that HAJOCA strictly protects and services thier contractors. Walk in homeowner trade is too costly for us compared to dealing with folks who know what they are doing. Even branches which operate showrooms respect the contractor's role in the process.
                  Does that include "buying clubs"? Where homeowners pay a membership fee, order their materials through the club, and pick them up at the Hajoca Warehouse for the same price I'm quoted?

Comment

Working...
                  X