• Show
Clear All

Re: Are You Going Up?

is that the same as dipping your pen in comapny ink

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Costco here is waaay more expensive then CA! Bag of celery or brocolii in CA was $2.99 , here $5, same goes for bag of salad etc, food in grocery stores is more expensive here then in CA
      Plumber Raleigh -new website
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by plumbercary View Post
        Costco here is waaay more expensive then CA! Bag of celery or brocolii in CA was $2.99 , here $5, same goes for bag of salad etc, food in grocery stores is more expensive here then in CA
        Yes, honey, the fruits and veggies are more expensive here, but, did you notice that the fruit and veggies are from american farms? There isn't one product of mexico sticker on anything you have brought home. I haven't seen one..

The tax rate and cost of living is cheaper too.

I am willing to pay more for american fruits and veggies.
        Plumber Raleigh,Plumber Cary,Plumber Apex ,Plumber Apex, Plumber Morrisville,Plumber Durham, ,Plumber Holly Springs,Plumber Chapel Hill,Sump Pump Raleigh

Comment

Thé best thing plumbers could do would be every one of us to claim bankruptucy and go on welfare then our hourly wage will double and we can get funding and education in busisness for free....yah thats what all of us stupid working class people. Should do then there wont be any taxes to support the lazy...i mean poor just joking of course but costs here are insane and unjustafieble ....

Comment

My rates went up after reading this post again.
            Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

I am going to factor in 1/2 day for waiting on inspectors
              ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I raised my service call from $50 to $74 and dropped my rate from $105 to $75. Biggest problem I have is getting rid of start up credit card debt, stupid phonebook ad debt , and keeping my 99 Chevy 3500 out of the shop. Outside of that its very hard to keep up with all the work and once I get some contact jobs and service calls start coming in I turn into the plumbing zombie.

Comment

Working...
                X