X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• doctors orders

looked at a job around the corner tonight on the way home. so close that joey and phoebe came by to say hello as i was looking at a newport brass / tempress shower valve.

i've worked for this family for years. he's a psychiatrist.

so that explains the email tonight

Hi, Rick, As always, thanks for coming by and helping us. You are truly the best. Paul said that you are the best person of all the people we have ever had work with us (plumbers, et.al...everybody). It's so true. In any case, you told me to email you so you would send us back the link for the newport brass information.

Again, thanks so much.
    Barbara

rick.
    phoebe it is

Re: doctors orders

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
    looked at a job around the corner tonight on the way home. so close that joey and phoebe came by to say hello as i was looking at a newport brass / tempress shower valve.

i've worked for this family for years. he's a psychiatrist.

so that explains the email tonight

Hi, Rick, As always, thanks for coming by and helping us. You are truly the best. Paul said that you are the best person of all the people we have ever had work with us (plumbers, et.al...everybody). It's so true. In any case, you told me to email you so you would send us back the link for the newport brass information.

Again, thanks so much.
    Barbara

rick.
    He hasn't met Adam yet,has He ?
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Re: doctors orders

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
      He hasn't met Adam yet,has He ?
      they can probably work out a barter trade

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

Working...
      X