Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Yearly Double (double toil and trouble)

It's a Twofer, the Double Whammy, Bipay Day, the Distressing Duo, Biscotti Castrati, gutted and gobsmacked by your very own Uncle Sam. It's time to pay your Estimated taxes AND personal income taxes.
    You have one full work week from now to comply.
    Of course, that's on top of multitudinous other taxes that sap me for over 50% of my income. Add to that the idiotic, imbecilic regulations that cost me, not only hard cash, but lost hours, days even, trying to stay legal.
    Ahem.... Just get it over with. Bend over and let your dear uncle have his way.

How does the saying go? "A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well."
    "Man will do many things to get himself loved, he will do all things to get himself envied." Mark Twain

Re: The Yearly Double (double toil and trouble)

I'm resurrecting this because you still have the weekend + Monday.
    "Man will do many things to get himself loved, he will do all things to get himself envied." Mark Twain

Comment

Re: The Yearly Double (double toil and trouble)

Ok, now I really am going to pull out those 1099's and start the ball rollin'----tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
      X