Biz-gov...scam or legit?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biz-gov...scam or legit?

I've done the google search and can't tell what they're selling.
    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Re: Biz-gov...scam or legit?

Are you looking for bid openings for gov't contracts?

Comment

I am pretty tight with the local municipalities here and they use it,. It is legit. they have to by law auction off old/worn out equipment when they are ready to buy new ones. The search function blows, first off. Try one key words, ie. sewer. I would say if you can't put your hands on it to inspect it don't buy it unless you....just my opinion.

Some municipalities go through local auction houses. Call around.
      AllurePlumbing.com
      • leak detection
      • drain cleaning
      • utility locating
      • conductor fault locating
      • and other specialties.

Greensboro NC, Winston-Salem NC, High Point NC, Thomasville NC, Kernersville NC

Comment

Originally posted by Gettinit View Post
        I am pretty tight with the local municipalities here and they use it,. It is legit. they have to by law auction off old/worn out equipment when they are ready to buy new ones. The search function blows, first off. Try one key words, ie. sewer. I would say if you can't put your hands on it to inspect it don't buy it unless you....just my opinion.

Some municipalities go through local auction houses. Call around.
        hey how do you look up what equipment they are auctioning off? im confused

Comment

That is what blows about the website. There is more than one way to search. One is for a general search without constraints. Type in sewer and almost everything they have will be there. You could try other key words like jetter or trailer. If you were to open a different window of the same site and key in a more specific search for the trailer jetter that is on the other window it will probably not come up. Basically, be vague. Use words that an office jockey might use that knows nothing of the trade.

I can tell you "sewer" works....big trucks jetter.
          "Trailer" works.............................O'Brien trailer jetter.

Just take your time, it is frustrating. It is amazing the crap that will pop up in the searches.
          AllurePlumbing.com
          • leak detection
          • drain cleaning
          • utility locating
          • conductor fault locating
          • and other specialties.

Greensboro NC, Winston-Salem NC, High Point NC, Thomasville NC, Kernersville NC

Comment

Working...
          X