Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time for Estimated Taxes

June 15th
    I know you don't like to be reminded. But I'm doing it anyway. Someone reminded me once and I am very grateful for that.
    Last edited by SlimTim; 06-14-2012, 10:17 AM.
    "Man will do many things to get himself loved, he will do all things to get himself envied." Mark Twain

Re: Time for Estimated Taxes

Paid up for the year! November is my tax advisers next appointment to make sure I don't have to pay too much.
    AllurePlumbing.com
    • leak detection
    • drain cleaning
    • utility locating
    • conductor fault locating
    • and other specialties.

Greensboro NC, Winston-Salem NC, High Point NC, Thomasville NC, Kernersville NC

Comment

my suggestion is to go onto both your state site and the federal site and register for reminders. also they let you set up an auto pay that debits your bank account prior to the date required. set it up once every year and just make sure there is money in your account. the rest is automatic with no worries.

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

Yes, I do pay through the EFTPS. The "just make sure there is money in your account" is the tricky thing!
        "Man will do many things to get himself loved, he will do all things to get himself envied." Mark Twain

Comment

Oops! I was looking at the wrong calendar. Taxes are due TOMORROW! I will edit the original so as not to give anyone false hope.

Comment

Working...
          X