X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any power tools review writer?

Hi, i'm looking for a writer who can write review for power tools. Anyone interested? can PM me

Re: any power tools review writer?

Do you pay better than I can make at Plumbing? If so I'm all ears....
    Will Rogers Plumbing
    Moore, Oklahoma
    (
    405) 323-2852

"Your Solution for Any Sewer and Drain Cleaning Needs"

"We Unclog Drains That Others Can't"

www.willrogersplumbing.com
    http://willrogersplumbing.com/?page_id=8

"Oklahoma's Favorite Plumbers!"

Comment

It can be your side income. Plus it won't take you too much time on writing something that you know, could be a 10 minutes in a day

Comment

Do I get to keep the free tools you will be sending me to review?
        Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Originally posted by kokjaywin View Post
          Hi, i'm looking for a writer who can write review for power tools. Anyone interested? can PM me
          Wouldn't hurt to be a little more specific of what you are really asking. Most here are very familiar with power tools and obviously most can write, or we all wouldn't be here.

Some more detailed info might help you get better responses.

Ron

Comment

i am looking for someone who can write review for LATEST power tools (any brands) on the Amazon. 300-400 words of review. Write a review base on your opinion or research on the internet.

Comment

So no free tools or monetary compensation. Count me out as I don't work for free.
              Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Originally posted by BadgerDave View Post
                So no free tools or monetary compensation. Count me out as I don't work for free.

Ron

Comment

Yea, will pay for each article that you wrote. Anyone interested?

Comment

If you paid by the word, I'd nominate CW and Frank. They both could give you what you needed and make a WHOLE LOT OF MONEY.

Comment

How do we get the tools to be tested? Will you be sending to us or will they be coming direct from the factory?
                      Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

How do you tie into this?? Who are you?? Who is paying for this service??
                        Write a review on a tool that we see being sold on amazon.... I don't think it works that way. Usually you use the tool and then give a review, because after all we might own one that's 10 years old and they are great but, the new one may not be worth a crap..
                        You got the cart before the horse.... You send out the tools let us check them out, that is the way it goes, then we can talk money...

Anybody else think the same way as I do?????????????????????

Comment

Originally posted by urch55 View Post
                          How do you tie into this?? Who are you?? Who is paying for this service??
                          Write a review on a tool that we see being sold on amazon.... I don't think it works that way. Usually you use the tool and then give a review, because after all we might own one that's 10 years old and they are great but, the new one may not be worth a crap..
                          You got the cart before the horse.... You send out the tools let us check them out, that is the way it goes, then we can talk money...

Anybody else think the same way as I do?????????????????????
                          That's the only way that it can work. Send me the Power tool in question and I will give it a honest review. No need for money for the review, just give me the Power tool.

Ron

Comment

sounds like some one wants to stuff the box, with reviews positive to there brand, and possibly negative to there competition,
                            Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                            "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
                            attributed to Samuel Johnson
                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                            PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

Originally posted by BHD View Post
                              sounds like some one wants to stuff the box, with reviews positive to there brand, and possibly negative to there competition,

Yepper It kinda gives the reviews on other sale sites a "black eye". Don't know if they can be trusted or not..

Comment

Working...
                              X