emailed drawings.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• emailed drawings.

I have been receiving a lot of emailed drawings lately to bid on. I usually run of the FedEx office and print them out. Is anyone aware of software where I can scale the drawings on the ole computer. I'm more of a paper guy myself...but i'm snowed in today and the house printer wont cut it.
    Dogs and cats living together...mass hysteria!

Re: emailed drawings.

I think you can print just "current view" so you can focus on certain parts of the prints. It's on the printer itself.
    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

if it is a pdf print as a poster, and if it is picture one can usually with a editing package crop and print full page, some soft ware can convert the images to pdf and so on,
      Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
      attributed to Samuel Johnson
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

thanks fellas
        Dogs and cats living together...mass hysteria!

Comment

You can download this PDF viewer for free to scale the drawings.

Tracker Software Products :: Product

Depending on how many drawings you are getting printed you can also lease a printer from Print-O-Stat for less than you paying to get them printed.

We very seldom get paper drawings anymore.

You might also want to look at getting AutoCAD, because some of the drawings we get are AutoCAD drawings.

We prefer to get AutoCAD drawings it is easier to scale.

Comment

Working...
          X