Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hats & T-Shirts

Start a RIDGID movement need Hat"s & T-Shirts

Everybody does hats and T's, way too ordinary. [img]tongue.gif[/img] We need a secret handshake and a super secret decoder ring!
    ================================================== ====
    All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

Comment

Funny. I was just checking the site last night for some t-shirts and hats. I would like to be able to get Ridgid t-shirts and a hat. I have a table saw, a miter saw and a killer shop vac with the Ridgid logo on it. And soon I hope to have the new 1/2" VSR 2-Speed-range, pulse-hammer drill!

Hey, I should get a FREE t-shirt!!!

Come on Ridgid?! I have Porter-Cable t-shirts, Delta t-shirts. Heck, I even have a Stanley t-shirt. It was free when I purchased some work boots at Home Depot. I even have Home Depot caps!

Comment

Ridgid has all the t-shirts and hats that you could ever want. I am now the proud owner of a brand new ridgid HAT! I dont think that you can order the stuff off the website yet!?!?
        You can\'t make footprints in the sands of time by sitting on your butt, and who wants to make butt prints in the sands of time.

Comment

Here is the LINK
          Thanks for taking the time to look. I had been there before and it still took some looking to find it

Comment

Maybe a tee that proclaims

My tool is Ridgid

Comment

Good one, BIG THOM! But instead of a tee, maybe an orange toothpick. I'm sure Badger Dave can supply us!!

Comment

Last edited by Christopher Lambert; 04-30-2009, 01:40 AM.

Comment

Pay US for T shirts&cap wearing.

Should'nt they GIVE Tshirts & caps away to purchasers?
                  After all it IS "ADVERTISING"
                  And nothing more.
                  They and all companies PAY to advertise anyplace else, if they want it on MY body , they have to PAY ME !

Comment

screw the caps/t-shirts...you want my business give me a rebate

seriously though, i received a Ridgid cap in the mail about a month ago, I have no idea why. Maybe it was from a contest? Or is it because I've Registered ~5 Ridgid tools?

It was a khaki cap, adorned with some plumbing product and Ridgid's name front and center.

Comment

Got the same one, they even sent it to Canada, I think I registered for it when Josh posted the link to all the contests can't say for sure either but it is a nice hat

Comment

INSTANT Rebate at that !!! Those mail in ones are a PITA! and they know it , thats why they offer that crap. Hoping most wont bother.
                        Originally posted by CheekyMonkeyWrench
                        screw the caps/t-shirts...you want my business give me a rebate

seriously though, i received a Ridgid cap in the mail about a month ago, I have no idea why. Maybe it was from a contest? Or is it because I've Registered ~5 Ridgid tools?

It was a khaki cap, adorned with some plumbing product and Ridgid's name front and center.

Comment

Working...
                        X