Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And I did visit the link, and really couldnt get anywhere. Although you put him down, I think it is nice that he advertises such a needed program.
    after all any information or hyperlinks is very good.

Comment

We "put him down" as you so nicely put it BECAUSE HE IS PROMOTING COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT AND OTHER ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES.

I figure that if you get 100 people together and buy one legit copy and redistribute it illegally, you can ALL go in on retaining the same lawyer to try to keep you out of jail.

That's what cronies are for, are they not?
      ---------------
      Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
      ---------------
      “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
      ---------
      "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
      ---------
      sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

Jail, yah right. I live in Canada eh, I am also female, I have a better chance of getting hit by lightning then going to jail for something like that.

Comment

redd

Don't bet on it. The law is that law no matter how cute you are and how well you may flirt. Canada takes copyright laws seriously.

Comment

Canada may take copyright laws seriously, but they let killers out on bail.
            Besides once you buy something, you own it, you could do what ever you want with your product.

Comment

Originally posted by redd View Post
              Besides once you buy something, you own it, you could do what ever you want with your product.

Umm... were you born yesterday?

Comment

Re: HVAC Simulator

Just seen this while looking up some programs that might help with further hvac troubleshooting, also wanted to add my 2 cents to anyone complaining about piracy, if you don't know how to do it because you're a tool, don't hate. and if you are so scared about downloading something learn to scan it. I wont be visiting this site again either. This just looked like a bunch of moronic geek posers trying to argue, including the admin. toodles.

Comment

You went through the trouble of signing up so you could tell us off? Way to tell us off after the conversation topic has changed, we stopped caring, and 5 years have gone by.
                  We don't have preventative maintenance around here, we have CRISIS MANAGEMENT!

Comment

Originally posted by masterbeavis View Post
                    You went through the trouble of signing up so you could tell us off?
                    And I bet he's the smart one in the family.
                    "HONK if you've never seen a gun fired from a moving Harley"

Comment

Working...
                    X