Angie's List

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angie's List

Hey guys its been a while! Busy as heck...Do any of you use Angie's List? Do you find it works? What do they usually charge per month? TIA. Hope so start getting back on here and see how everyone's doing!
    You can lose with me, but you can't win without me!.... PPI

It's been a few weeks since they called my answer machine again I never talked to them I am not going to pay them to mention my name

Comment

They are crooks. Read the reviews. Not good.
      sigpic

Comment

I get called from them every couple of months. i have not done anything to get on their list, but i have 8 great reviews from my customers. i turn down all the referrals from their website.

Rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

Crooked outfit. I wouldn't want anything to do with them. They have never called me though.
          Frequently asked questions about pumps and tanks.

Comment

Thanks for the input... I'm gonna give them a try. They have been advertising hard in S Florida for the last year. Everyday I see their commercials on tv. I got the 6 cities I wanted for around $200 per month, 1 year contract. I figure that's one call a month to break even. I'll keep u guys posted I I find it working.

Comment

Hmmm. Two negative answers, and your going to spend $200 a month?
              Let us know how it works out.

Comment

Just type Angie's list reviews into google, sit back and have a laugh.....or a cry
                sigpic

Comment

This one says it all without even reading. If Consumer Reports is banging them,
                  they must have some problems.
                  Why Consumer Reports Says You Can't Trust Angie's List ...

http://www.forbes.com/.../why-consum...ou-cant-trust-an...

"When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
                  John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

Hell, I'm not a contractor/business owner and even I know Angie's List is a scam.
                    Slightly less scammy than the BBB, perhaps, but still...
                    "HONK if you've never seen a gun fired from a moving Harley"

Comment

We've used Angie's List as a free directory listing, but have not actually tried paying for referrals in any way, I would be interested in seeing what you experience with them turns out to be.

Comment

Ok here is my update... Angie's List sucks! I agreed to a deal of 6 cities for around $200. After my ads went live I noticed only 3 cities were actually showing. After back and forth with them for a month of me finally proving my ads were not showing I canceled with them. I got my money back and was free and clear of the year contract. Everything sounded so great and easy and great customer care until I signed the contract. Then it was like, we don't give a damn anymore you are stuck for the year. You live and learn.

Comment

Can't say you weren't warned by every post.

Did the cities that were listed ever pan out or was that a loss too?

Rick.
                          phoebe it is

Comment

Rick, I only had 3 cities active for a month. Got like 3 calls and 1 worked out. I think in the right area it could work out, but not good for large populated areas. Like mine or yours. Customer service after I joined was like talking to a wall.

Comment

I know they called me at least 50 times since this thread started

Comment

Working...
                              X