Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google Adwords

Hello,
    I was wondering if anyone here could give me informstion as to the effectiveness of using google adwords. It is something that we are considering to try to boost the phone calls and traffic to tour website. I have heard it can be expensive, if it gets us jobs though it may be worth the investment. So far most of our business comes from the email campaigns I have done and Craigslist. Facebook ads was completely ineffective.

Are you referring to local ads or the Pay per Clicks?

Comment

Have you gotten referrals from Yelp or AngiesList?

Comment

I was referring to the pay per clicks. I haven't checked to see if I have been reviewed on Angie's list or Yelp. I will look in to that.

Comment

I'm meeting with my web guy this Friday to discuss pay per click.

Two new franchises opened in my city this year. Both are using pay per click big time.

Comment

What is the maximum that can i earn from Google Adwords?

Comment

Be aware that with google its all about the "whole package" throwing thousands of dollars at AD WORDS doesnt necesarily mean your ad will get seen as much as you would think. With google its all about the complete package to meet their specified algorithm. If you website is not optimized to get a good "google score" throwing a bunch of money at adwords is useless.

Comment

Google adword is that platform where we can do our paid ads. you can get more sale through this because it is specified platform where you can increase traffic on your website.

Comment

be prepared on a lot of money for next 6 to 12 months if you want to see positive results

Comment

Working...
                  X