New Borswer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Borswer

I would like to remove some of the thumbnails in Google Chrome. Does anyone know where I should look for instructions?

Thanks
    -Tom

Comment

Originally posted by Tom W View Post
      I would like to remove some of the thumbnails in Google Chrome. Does anyone know where I should look for instructions?

Thanks
      -Tom
      I don't know, but I find it annoying that they have thumbnails for the new posts search (my bookmark) that expire (because it references a particularl instance of the serach) instead of thumbnailing the bookmark that I click.

Comment

That is what I want to get rid of. A few days ago I was watching a demo of the Wood Rat on You Tube. When You Tube loads I am taken to that page. I can live with it but it is annoying.

I tried to delete them according to the instructions in help but it doesn't work.

I downloaded Chrome from the site posted here. Maybe I should download directly from Google's site.

-Tom

Comment

I downloaded Chrome but since I am not a real wizard with computers it is a little foreign.

I watched a show on 60 min. (i think) about Google. It appears they have great interest in keeping your history.
          Anyone can tear a man down, few can build one up.

Comment

Looks like I have to wait till I can try it out as I use Linux not windows. At least I don't have to worry so much about viruses No matter though since I use Firefox for surfing even with the laptop that does have a windows on it.

Jim
            http://www.jcremodeling.net/

Comment

It is fast, but there are some bugs that still need to be worked out. From my Dell desktop, I can't use my scroll to go up. I've also noticed that tabs at the top of the pages will disappear... hopefully they will work these issues out soon because I really like the clean look and feel of Chrome
              metal canopies | carports | metal carports

Comment

Working...
              X