X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Windows 7 XP mode

An updated... finally installed win 7 over the weekend. All my old programs still work fine on it. Haven't experienced any incompatibility at all. very nice interface. I really like it so far.

Josh

Comment

I just bought another laptop and it has windows 7 , kinda cool I guess

To many dam bells and whistles for me ;0)

Comment

Well XP mode is crap I have a pricing program which worked fine on my old XP computer, my supplier emailsl me a price list every month and I insert it into my documents then copy it into my pricing program.
        But on my new computer my documents are different in each mode and I cannot get a path through them and when I try to insert the emailed price list onto my C drive or through a USB stick a message pops up "This folder is marked as Read only" so what can I do to access the price list into the XP mode and the my documents in it.?

Tony

Comment

Hi AFM well i just read out your post,well just gone on the review Windows 7 XP mode by the Rafael Rivera and Paul Thurrott,i just provide the link.
          link:->withinwindows.com/2009/04/24/secret-no-more-revealing-windows-xp-mode-for-windows-7/.
          Hope you like it ?

ipod dock

Comment

Originally posted by colemancol View Post

Hi AFM well i just read out your post,well just gone on the review Windows 7 XP mode by the Rafael Rivera and Paul Thurrott,i just provide the link.
            link:->withinwindows.com/2009/04/24/secret-no-more-revealing-windows-xp-mode-for-windows-7/.
            Hope you like it ?

Thanks for your reply, but just one question how do I access this info as I am a moron with computers.

Tony

Comment

Working...
            X