• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Netbook Invoicing?

as soon as quickbooks makes the jump to a tablet platform i'm in

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
      99% of my customers get an email invoice or paid invoice. 1% is in the stone age or they're antiques

rick.
      Hi rick
      Does that program My invoice and estimates store your customers information in a data base that you can go back and maybe create a mailing list or even maybe a email list. Can you look up a customers information with just a phone number or address i've been reading about how everyone invoices and see you on all the threads with a lot of input. I currently hand write an invoice then my wife puts it in a data base then into quickbooks I would like a one stop shop. Thanks for all your input.

Comment

Originally posted by jholder View Post
        Hi rick
        Does that program My invoice and estimates store your customers information in a data base that you can go back and maybe create a mailing list or even maybe a email list. Can you look up a customers information with just a phone number or address i've been reading about how everyone invoices and see you on all the threads with a lot of input. I currently hand write an invoice then my wife puts it in a data base then into quickbooks I would like a one stop shop. Thanks for all your input.

works like a charm. i can cross reference by phone number, address, first or last name, po number and even by material used.

for the $40.00 program, it's defiantly worth the price and i've been using this system for 11 years now. of course i've updated the program 6 or 7 times. at first i thought this years upgrade was not good. but with a little tweaking, it works fine.

i email 99% of my invoices and am able to track every last washer in literally seconds.

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

Working...
        X