X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YouTube Question?

I'll load some videos in another Window while I'm doing other things. I'll go back to them and begin one to watch. Then hit the enlarge button to make it fullscreen.

The video begins to reload itself without any of the already loaded video. Didn't use to do this and only does it with some videos. Setting?

Thanks.

J.C.

Re: YouTube Question?

may you give a specific example to this, some links on youtube are really damaged as some will stop playing even though you see that its completely loaded

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
    I'll load some videos in another Window while I'm doing other things. I'll go back to them and begin one to watch. Then hit the enlarge button to make it fullscreen.

The video begins to reload itself without any of the already loaded video. Didn't use to do this and only does it with some videos. Setting?

Thanks.

J.C.
    hot water systems

Comment

You've clicked on a video that is grouped with others in a playlist. It's shuffling the videos from one to the next.

Vevo videos are usually that way.
      Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

I watch a lot of YouTube videos encoded in 1080P, but sometimes my connection isn't quite fast enough to stream them at the highest quality. I use a program called xVideoServiceThief to help with that.

It lets you drag a link from YouTube into the program, and then it downloads the entire video in the background. I usually queue up 10 or 20 videos at a time to download overnight, then I can watch them whenever I want to. It makes it really easy to archive some stuff that way also.

Comment

Working...
        X