RFID skimming

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RFID skimming

Your credit cards, passport, and other cards using RFID technology may be at risk of being skimmed without you knowing. Watch the video and see.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyeWS...layer_embedded

Full story at www.WREG.com
    "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
    John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Re: RFID skimming

Yes I saw this on our news service a couple of days ago as they are just starting to advertise these cards here and on seeing this I will stick to what I`ve got and keep hiding my pin when entering it.

Tony

Comment

How long will it be until TSA bans the sleeves as they could "hide" a weapon or explosives?

Comment

the sleeves can 'hide' a weapon or other prohibited items but the sleeve can not hide from scans. if they turn up during the scan they will just do a hand search and maybe beat you with a rubber hose for being a wise guy and trying to sneak something past them.
        "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
        John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

Working...
        X