X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Offline mode?????????

I have just upgraded my firefox to versin 4 and every time I try to go on line a message pops up that firefox is in "OFLINE MODE" how do I get it into online mode if there is one thank God I still have my old internet explorer as a back up

Tony

Re: Offline mode?????????

Originally posted by AFM View Post
    I have just upgraded my firefox to versin 4 and every time I try to go on line a message pops up that firefox is in "OFLINE MODE" how do I get it into online mode if there is one thank God I still have my old internet explorer as a back up

Tony
    Try clicking the file menu and see if there is a checkbox for "Work Offline".

Comment

Originally posted by cpw View Post
      Try clicking the file menu and see if there is a checkbox for "Work Offline".
      Thanks CPW it worked I hate it when you upgrade and something out of the ordinary pops up what joker would put a stop to working online why the hell would you want to work offline

Tony

Comment

Originally posted by AFM View Post
        Thanks CPW it worked I hate it when you upgrade and something out of the ordinary pops up what joker would put a stop to working online why the hell would you want to work offline

Tony
        It seems like a relic from when most people had modems, it would let you look at your cached stuff without causing the phone to automatically dial.

Comment

Working...
        X