X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Forums New Look

Originally posted by Bob D. View Post
    I can handle that.

Hey all you're hereby invited to The Masters Forum Warming Party, date and place to be determined. Watch this thread for updates.

OK, how'd I do?

Sorry still waiting for my invitation ..musta got lost in the mail
    ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Love it

Comment

Can't seem to find the discontinued tools section. This was helpful formthose of use with tools purchased over the years. If all you have is current tools listed, and nothing to support tools as they are discontinued, you will lose customers. One thing I look for when buying something is availability of manuals and parts list for equipment and tools before buying something. If there is little or no support for retired tools, its a turn off for me and I most often start looking elsewhere.
        "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
        John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

My pages are freezing into the threads, can't move/navigate around and I just recently updated all java platforms. I can go up to my bookmarks and start over to get freed up.
          Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

looks decent but i think we need an irc or chat link
            i cant seem to find one anywhere
            shooting the s*** is a lot more fun when you use hollow points (much more splatter)

coffee hell gimme booze!!!

Comment

Years ago the forum had chat, search engines and even a current calendar. Now if it boots up, I'm happy. We've asked countless times for some support, but they just keep the lights on.

Rick.
              phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by DUNBAR PLUMBING View Post
                My pages are freezing into the threads, can't move/navigate around and I just recently updated all java platforms. I can go up to my bookmarks and start over to get freed up.
                put some never-seeze on the threads, that should fix it.
                "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
                John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

Working...
                X