X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I

I had a friend sms me a couple of photos to my iphone and would like to know how do I transfer these photos to my computer.

Tony

Re: How do I

Any pics that i receive or that I take on my phone,I forward them to my E-mail, then from the E-mail I download them to a new file on my computer.

Hope this helps.

Huck

Comment

Yes that works for photos stored in the iphone photo album but not stored in sms messages.

Tony

Comment

In the text msg click and hold on the picture, it should give you the option to save it to your phone. Then you can handle them like you are used to. At least thats the way it works for me on my droid phone.
        Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
        A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
        Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
        Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

Originally posted by SewerRatz View Post
          In the text msg click and hold on the picture, it should give you the option to save it to your phone. Then you can handle them like you are used to. At least thats the way it works for me on my droid phone.
          That's how you save the photos to your iphone library. From there you need to connect your iphone to the computer and open itunes.

Under the sync options make sure you import your pictures.

If you're on a mac you could go to iPhoto and directly import them there.

If you have any questions PM me.

Comment

Also most pcs providers have a picture album that you can send your pictures too. I pay like 1.99 a month for unlimited storage on my Verizon account. I find the picture click send to myalbum and I am done. I log onto my Verizon account and there is my picture I click save and select my computer file and bam it's on my computer in less than a minute.

Comment

Working...
            X