Texting?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Texting?

I just went to Sprints website and used the online Chat Support to try to fix this. The tech was helpful but time will tell if it worked. I also heard that a fix is coming out very soon, maybe beginning this Friday. They roll these updates out to a portion of the users at a time because the network could not support upgrading all phones at once. SO over the next couple days (once they start the rollout) you should see the fix on your phone. I'll be watching for mine and let you know via this thread when it happens for me.
    "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
    John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

Re: Texting?

Texting is a pain in the as* ..But the sexting is beneficial at times
      ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
      X