X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ipod + audio books

I got just what I wanted for Christmas, an Ipod capable of......audiobooks.

So I go to itunes store . com, download a book. It shows up in the "library" but will not transfer to the ipod. Not only will it not transfer, it won't even play on itunes. Tried 2 books, I can buy and download all day long, I just can't listen to them????????????

Ipod nano gen 4.
    Pretty sure I just downloaded latest version of itunes (10. something)

Not having any kind of problems with music, transferring play list ..etc...all the music is fine

Has anyone ever down loaded an audio book to itunes?

any alternatives??

Please help, this is driving me nuts!!!

I would assume even if I had some sort of problem with the brand new ipod I would at least be able to play the books in itunes but it won't. Just shows as downloaded but won't play
    INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
    Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland
Working...
X