Looking for a map creation program...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a map creation program...

that I can place markers on so I can see at a glance where I'm not concentrating my services. I've found Click2map but this seems to be the only option. Are there any others out there?
    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Re: Looking for a map creation program...

Its not a mapping program, but Google Earth is free and you can place markers at any location that you want.
    When seconds count, the police are only minutes away.

Comment

also on google earth one cna use the measurement tool and click on path and draw a line if need to be and then save the screen view, for example I need to mark out a field the other day, and I use the meausuremnt tool to lay out the area and then use the path to make a mark clear around the area, and then removed the measurement lines befrore saving the image,
      Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
      attributed to Samuel Johnson
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

How do I save the work inputted?
        Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

go to file and go to save, and then save image, (in google earth)
          Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
          attributed to Samuel Johnson
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

Years back I used MS MapPoint 2002 and it was really powerful for plotting just this kind of information.
            You could import a list of names and adresses and it would plot them all out on the map. Don't know
            what the current version is or if they still offer it.
            "It's a table saw, do you know where your fingers are?" Bob D. 2006

https://www.youtube.com/user/PowerToolInstitute

Comment

Mmmm i have no idea about this software but i heard abut Google Earth i think this is also a Map software you can search any thing from the Google earth this is very big search engine and also a browser i think if you have any problem to find the map creation then you must be check out from the Google...
              Emcee Services Singapore

Comment

Working...
              X