Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Now that they fixed the slow forum, time to fix the search function and others. Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now that they fixed the slow forum, time to fix the search function and others.

so now that the forum is running up to speed again i have another favor to ask

in the past, before all the software upgrades, the search function worked great for looking up old post.

the calendar has not been updated for 2 years.

so any chance of getting the search function to work like it's suppose to

the calendar would be a bonus too.

thanks,

rick.
    Last edited by PLUMBER RICK; 08-22-2012, 10:43 PM.
    phoebe it is

Re: Now that they fixed the slow forum, time to fix the search function and others.

Harrumph!
    AllurePlumbing.com
    • leak detection
    • drain cleaning
    • utility locating
    • conductor fault locating
    • and other specialties.

Greensboro NC, Winston-Salem NC, High Point NC, Thomasville NC, Kernersville NC

Comment

Re: Now that they fixed the slow forum, time to fix the search function and others.

Originally posted by Gettinit View Post
      Tried to get the youtube video to show up on this thread and could only post the link...Any ideas on how to do it?
      AllurePlumbing.com
      • leak detection
      • drain cleaning
      • utility locating
      • conductor fault locating
      • and other specialties.

Greensboro NC, Winston-Salem NC, High Point NC, Thomasville NC, Kernersville NC

Comment

it must be all that "chrome" plumbing you're using.

try this

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

Brothers, It's time to rise. We should take over this Forum! We'll keep the Ridgid name , We all need the Money. Please raise Your Wrenches ,If You're with Us !
          I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

does my birthday cake wrench count

rick.
            phoebe it is

Comment

I'd like to see it happen but I am not holding my breath because it has been requested by you, me, and others so many times it's ridiculous. Having a working search function on the Forum does not put any more money in Ridgid coffers so it's a low priority item if it has any priorty at all; and apparently it doesn't. Besides, a search fuction would make it easier for people to find all rhose rants about poor CS related to tool repairs and dead battery exchanges.

I'd forgo the search function if Ridgid would start doing what they claim in their ads and warranty. Anyone can make a claim of lifetime warranty and then makemit so frustrating and difficult to get a claim processed that it (the LLSA) is basically worthless.

By the way, Hilti now claims lifetime battery replacement I believe. I have the Hilti rep for the area coming to our job in the next week or so to demo their new rebar scanner and I will ask him for details. I'm sure its on their website but he will have two top Hilti brass with him so it will be a chance to bend their ear too.
              Last edited by Bob D.; 08-23-2012, 04:25 AM.
              ---------------
              Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
              ---------------
              “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
              ---------
              "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
              ---------
              sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                does my birthday cake wrench count

rick.
                Rick I love art,that is great Art ! Is it in the freezer ? Do You Know the particular person at the bakery that did this ?
                I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

you think that is something. did you see the rest of the cake joey had made?

adam, ben, and mark, all had a piece of my crack

https://www.ridgidforum.com/forum/t40790/#post374383

rick.
                  phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                    you think that is something. did you see the rest of the cake joey had made?

adam, ben, and mark, all had a piece of my crack

https://www.ridgidforum.com/forum/t40790/#post374383

rick.
                    Actually no, I passed on it.

Mark
                    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Working...
                    X