Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Papa how do you like the I pad we got you?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Papa how do you like the I pad we got you?

Papa how do you like the I pad we got you?

No need to understand the language to get it.

if above does not work you can go to this site and watch,
    So papa, how do you like the iPad we got you? - Snotr
    Last edited by BHD; 12-26-2012, 05:04 PM.
    Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
    attributed to Samuel Johnson
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Re: Papa how do you like the I pad we got you?

And here I thought you had joined the tablet generation BHD.

Sent from my XOOM tablet.
    "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
    John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

Anyone seen the new generation of notebook/Tablet computers. Dell have one where you rotate the screen to turn it into a tablet. ASUS has one which has been held up in release(think it has problems) which is beyond imagination.
      Many tradesmen here are looking for tablets to give more mobility. Many options not all good but. Can pay over 4k for a single tablet here. God we are getting screwed arent we ........!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cleanmen2 View Post
        Anyone seen the new generation of notebook/Tablet computers. Dell have one where you rotate the screen to turn it into a tablet. ASUS has one which has been held up in release(think it has problems) which is beyond imagination.
        Many tradesmen here are looking for tablets to give more mobility. Many options not all good but. Can pay over 4k for a single tablet here. God we are getting screwed arent we ........!!!
        nothing new there, those style laptops with the fold flat rotatable screens were out there 6 years ago, maybe more.
        "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
        John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

Lenovo has also launched something like this but the best one s from sony. It can slide from a tablet to a ful scale computer with a keyboard. The looks are stunning and the sleekness is just breath taking. The price however is close to the amount of money you'd require to buy a mac book pro but it is seriously worth every penny.
          Harbor Freight Coupon

Comment

Working...
          X