Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demand Force

Hello,

Intuit bought a company called Demand force back in 2012. I viewed a webinar on them today, and it sounds like it may be a good fit for my business. I currently use Quickbooks online and print or email invoices from the field. I have always wanted to do a follow up type program with my customers, but all were third party, and bulky. This looks like it would allow me to do some of that without getting to complicated. The way it works is this: After I save an invoice in quickbooks it will send the customer an email asking them to review my service. It will post it to my Facebook page and others, and it also asks them, if they want to refer me to others that they know. I can also use it as a Public Service Announcement. I like to warn customers about freezing conditions or something relating to their plumbing. It also allows the customer to request an appointment. Anyone using this or have any thoughts on this type of service. Thanks in Advance
    "don't put that in your mouth, you don't know where it's been"

Re: Demand Force

I like it.

David

Comment

Originally posted by Plumbingbyjay View Post
      Hello,

Intuit bought a company called Demand force back in 2012. I viewed a webinar on them today, and it sounds like it may be a good fit for my business. I currently use Quickbooks online and print or email invoices from the field. I have always wanted to do a follow up type program with my customers, but all were third party, and bulky. This looks like it would allow me to do some of that without getting to complicated. The way it works is this: After I save an invoice in quickbooks it will send the customer an email asking them to review my service. It will post it to my Facebook page and others, and it also asks them, if they want to refer me to others that they know. I can also use it as a Public Service Announcement. I like to warn customers about freezing conditions or something relating to their plumbing. It also allows the customer to request an appointment. Anyone using this or have any thoughts on this type of service. Thanks in Advance
      I've read about it, it’s getting a lot of attention and good reviews everywhere. I think you should go ahead and try it, it seems like a good way to show your customers that you care. And it’s also free advertising if they decide to recommend your services to others!
      Dan

Comment

Originally posted by Plumbingbyjay View Post
        Hello,

I've read about it, it’s getting a lot of attention and good reviews everywhere. I think you should go ahead and try it, it seems like a good way to show your customers that you care. And it’s also free advertising if they decide to recommend your services to others!
        Dan

Comment

I have been using it for a couple of weeks. It seems to be good. I actually got a couple of calls from old customers that had something going on that had been bugging them, and when they got an email from me, they replied and scheduled. I haven't done work for any of my Honest Critic customers yet. I have a few that are very good sounding boards. I have had 5 really good reviews come in from it, and I like the fact that my customers get a little thing from me thanking them for the job. Is it worth the money every month? I'm not sure, but I like it so far.
          "don't put that in your mouth, you don't know where it's been"

Comment

Working...
          X