Apple iMac ??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apple iMac ??

So who has an Apple iMac and what do you think of it also who is running windows on in as well

Tony

I have an iMac and run windows as well. Wouldn't trade it for anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by Pipestone Kid View Post
      I have an iMac and run windows as well. Wouldn't trade it for anything else.
      Which iMac do you have and how many times do you use windows I`m looking at the 27" iMac

Tony

Comment

if you run windows there is NO sense in purchasing blatantly overpriced hardware to run it. The equivalent generic PC hardware that runs the same software is half price or less and can easily be upgraded.

just my humble opinion and i am quite fond of the Apple line.
        ~~

... it was plumbed by Ray Charles and his helper Stevie Wonder

Comment

Originally posted by Plumber Punky View Post
          if you run windows there is NO sense in purchasing blatantly overpriced hardware to run it. The equivalent generic PC hardware that runs the same software is half price or less and can easily be upgraded.

just my humble opinion and i am quite fond of the Apple line.
          It is if windows is going to continue with its chopping and changing of windows desktop with windows 8 and 8.1 the computer I have now is four years old running windows 7 and I am used to the windows 7 desktop and don`t want to change I like it the way it is but this computer is starting to play up and with an iMac I can have both worlds in one computer

Tony

Comment

so why not buy a pc and install windows 7? there's not a huge difference under the hood between 7 and 8. 8 is designed more for touch screens in mind, though now they have an update that reverts back to a standard 'start' menu and desktop (so im told). so far "there aint nothing that 7 wont run".
            ~~

... it was plumbed by Ray Charles and his helper Stevie Wonder

Comment

Working...
            X